Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's a wonderful life...

Here are the Christmas pics you've all been waiting for. We've had a wonderful holiday - Val's folks visited with us for several days before and including Christmas, and my parents came for Christmas day and have stayed on for a while as well. So, for a few days Elijah & Davin had all four grandparents at their beck and call!


Elijah making ginger cookies with Nana - various toys did double duty as cookie shapers!

Decorating the tree - Big Grandpa's long reach came in handy...

Davin hangs an ornament on the tree - and then takes it off, puts in on, takes it off, puts it on...

Nana helping keep the kids supplied with ornaments for the tree...


Val and David sprucing up the window

Opening presents Christmas morning

New friends for Elijah (Thomas) and Davin (Dora)





Grandpas getting roped into reading book after book after book...

This book - "Mike's Bike" - is one that my dad used to read to me over and over when I was little. I tracked it down on the internet and now Elijah gets to read it with Grandpa...





One of the gifts from my parents this year was a album of my childhood photos. I showed one to Elijah and asked him who it was - he looked at it for a while and said "Elijah!" I could tell he was confused because he couldn't remember where "he" was in the picture.









We took a walk around the TWU campus all together


Davin is on a walk strike right now - "No walk, no walk!" as she sits down wherever she is. So, the backpack gets some more use for now...

Merry Christmas everyone! Peace on earth and goodwill to all. May God's blessing be on you in the coming year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home